Newest 2.4GHz Lama V4 Version 4 Channel Esky 300 series Electric Co-axle Helicopter (Blue)
This newest 2.4GHz Lama V4 version of the popular 4 Channel Esky 300 series RC electric helicopters is easier than ever to fly. The coaxial counter-rotating blades cancel out the rotational torque that makes hovering a conventional helicopter so difficult while providing unsurpassed stability in all phases of the flight. Then consider the improved 2.4GHz RC system with brand new 2.4GHz intelligent spread spectrum transmission technology & digital DSK coding technology, coupled with brand new digital servos, which ensure a faster response for more precise control. With this system, several can fly together without the concern and hassle of crystal management. Whether you are a beginner or expert pilot looking for the best in coaxial micro helicopter performance, you'll enjoy many of the outstanding features that this Lama V4 has to offer.
Unlike toy helicopters usually with only two channels, the Lama V4 provides 4 channels for precise realistic control: Throttle for altitude, Roll for side-to-side, Pitch for forward-reverse and Yaw which allows you to rotate the helicopter in any desired direction while hovering or moving.
The Esky Lama V4 features a sleek modern body with split fuselage connected by two carbon fiber rods for easy access to the internals and is extremely durable.
This Ready-To-Fly Out-Of-The-Box RC electric helicopter includes everything you need to fly and includes a transmitter simulator cable and FMS software for practice on your computer. The pre-installed main motors, 4-in-1 control unit receiver, mixer, ESC, and gyro, the high speed, high performance micro servos, and powerful 800mAh Li-po battery pack, you'll have extended flight time per charge (10-15 minutes)
Mail Rotor Diameter: 13.5"
Weight: 0.66 lb with battery
Power System: 180 motor x 2pcs
Radio: 2.4GHz Spread Spectrum w/DSK coding
Servos: Digital 7.5g, 1kg-cm, 0.1 s/60deg x 2 pcs
The Standard 2.4GHz Lama V4 Package Includes:
- Helicopter Body (Blue) with one spare blade set
- New 4-channel 2.4GHz USA Mode-2 Transmitter with intelligent spread spectrum transmission technology & digital DSK coding technology, with Trainer Switch, Trainer/FlightSIM Port, SIM cable and AA batteries
- Mix controller: 4 in 1 mix controller (Including gyro, mixer, ESC, New 2.4Ghz receiver)
- New High Speed Digital servos
- 7.4V 800mAh Li-Polymer battery & charger w/AC adapter and 12VDC clips
- Quick Start Guide and Manual plus FMS simulator software disk