AEO-RC R1 in-Flight Voltage Logger & Battery Health Analyzer
With 6 months development, improvement and test, the new battery voltage logger and health analyzer has been released to the market. The R1 is not only an accurate 6S battery voltage cell meter, but also integrated with battery health analysis function. So it?s really a necessity to the model pilots.
Working temperature： -20 ℃-50 ℃
Size：53x 29x 5mm
1. Small, light and ultra-portable with only 5mm thickness, including LCD screen.
2. Voltage value and capacity display. Up to 6 cells voltage display of single cell and total pack +/- 0.01V(10mv) display resolution and +/-2％ accuracy.
3. Battery analysis function. Score your battery if the cells balance well or not. Direct indicate of cell capacity and total pack capacity.
4. In-flight battery discharge curve logger.
5. Record the lowest voltage of the battery during the flight
6. Voltage measurement trimming.
7. Reverse connection protection.
Remarks and attentions：
-Due to the battery pack loading drop, to avoid the voltage measurement difference error, make sure the battery pack is disconnected at least 30 seconds.
-Data display refresh rate may drop in low temperature environment. This is normal because of the LCD panel characteristics.
-Although the R1 is a device with very low power consumption, make sure disconnect the battery after its use.
-There are ?A? and ?B? button on the product.
-The R1 is for LiFePO4 and lithium polymer battery only.