Mini quads have become the latest must have item of the quadcopter world. The frame is made of carbon fiber so it?s extremely light and durable. Because of the light frame this quadcopter is extremely fast and agile. The battery strap is integrated into the top plate so it will keep it secure for high G maneuvering. The quadcopter will come with an insulated plate to mount your favorite miniature camera to the front of the unit. The ready to fly version comes with everything you need. It is pre-programmed. Install the propellers and you?re ready to fly this awesome machine.
The quadcopter is controlled by the CC3D flight controller. This exceptional flight controller was developed by the OpenPilot community. This CC3D was produced in close collaboration with OpenPilot and is manufactured with the best components and at a reputable, commercial grade 'pick and place' facility. The CC3D provides a crisp feel when flying tricopters, quads, hexas, octocopters, and even fixed wing planes. The Ground Control Software ("GCS") provides an easy way to program the board via a USB connection (USB cable not included).
CC3D Hardware Features
- Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM
- 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer
- Tiny 36mmx36mm 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance.
- Software support for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Direct high speed USB support with no drivers required, a truly plug and play device.
- Spektrum satellite receiver support
- Futaba S-BUS hardware support
- Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility
- 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage
CopterControl also offers the innovative Flexi-port which provides either I2C connectivity or a second serial port. Flexi-port gives CopterControl the flexibility to use either I2C and a single serial port or dual serial ports, according to your connectivity needs.
Sensors and Components
- 3-axis Gyroscope array and 3-axis Accelerometer: MPU-6000
- Supports several common RC inputs: 6 PWM channels, combined PPM, Spektrum/JR DSM2, DSMJ, DSMX satellites, and Futaba S.Bus receivers
- Simultaneous support for multiple receivers
- ReceiverPort functions (configurable): 6 PWM input channels or combined PPM stream, 4 PWM output channels
- MainPort functions (configurable): serial telemetry (default), GPS, S.Bus, Spektrum/JR satellites
- FlexiPort (configurable): serial telemetry, GPS, Spektrum/JR satellites, or I2C peripherals (under development)
- 10 PWM outputs to servos or ESC?s, or for camera stabilization
- Camera stabilization: supports up to 3-axis camera mounts with stabilization and manual control from any of configured receivers
- Onboard USB connectivity for easy configuration
- USB and serial telemetry and configuration (including wireless with optional radio modules)
- Supported by powerful OpenPilot GCS
- 4 Mbit onboard memory
- 3C Quaternion based complementary filter running at 500Hz
Made of Carbon Fiber
Dimensions: 280x280mm (11.02x11.02inches)
Height: 92mm (3.62inches)
Radio: 6 Channel
Motor: AeroSky MC2206-1900KV
ESC: HobbyWing X Rotor 10A
Included in package:
1 x 6 Channel radio system
1 x Already set up quadcopter
1 x Detachable landing gear
1 x 11.1V LiPo battery
2 x set of blades
Required to fly:
1 x LiPo Charger
FPV gear (optional)
Below is the link for Open Pilot. Please note that the quad is already set up out of the box, if you change the settings and the quad no longer flies correctly we are not liable for your mistake.