Thunder Blade 64mm EDF Jet KIT
Here's more products you may be interested in...
- Wingspan: 760mm (30 in)
- Length: 890mm (41.5 in)
- Flying Weight: 850g (35+ oz)
- Drive System Minimum Required: EDF
64mm Ducted Fan with Brushless Motor
- Servo Required: 4 to 5 X 9g high
speed micro servos
- Speed Controller Required: 60 or
higher amp Brushless Speed Control
- Battery Required: 11.1V 3S 2500mah
or higher Li-Polymer
- Battery Suggested: 14.8V 4S
2500mah or higher Li-Polymer
- Control system Required: 4 to 6 CH
Multifunctional FM Radio Transmitter and 4 to 6 CH Micro Receiver
- Fully aerobatic characteristics; inside loops, outside loops, axial
rolls, inverted flight, knife edge, stall turns, hammerheads, and spins
- The wing and body used in this jet are specially designed to allow
high G maneuvers, yet the wing loading is still very low
- Powerful ducted fan with brushless motors makes it possible to fly
this plane at high speed in the situations with much wind
- Excellent stability of nosing up and down
- One of the best ducted fan jet in the market!
- Steer able nose landing gear
- Ready to Fly in just a couple of hours!
- Super tough, lightweight airframe!
- Scale appearance, great attention has been given to details
- Shock Resistant Reinforced Fuselage and Strong Wings
- Can Take Off From Ground or can be Hand Launched
- Ground Take-Off can be performed easily
- Excellent Flight Performance
- Super easy and super stable electric powered scale R/C park flyer for
middle-level users to advanced-level users.
- Stable inverted flight
- Superb Quality, one of the Best Jet KIT you can find!!!
- Super stable, Super low speed for safety, Super low altitude for fun
- Excellent stability and aerobatic capability
- High roll rate
- Slow Speed Flying Capable
- Suitable for experienced pilots
Easy to Assemble
Required to Complete:
4 to 6channel transmitter and 4 to 6 channel receiver
Ducted Fan Unit and Brushless Motor
60 or higher amp ESC
11.1V 3S 3000mah or higher