This is a J3 Piper Cub with Quality balsa and light ply construction make for
a sturdy, lightweight airframe that handles incredibly well in most any flying
situation. The firewall can be use with an outrunner motor or nitro gas engine.
Brand New, very
adorable 10 class English Red Piper J-3 Cub Grasshopper which reproduces the
full-scale aircraft with amazing accuracy, using precise CAD engineering and
data from original Piper Cub. Most J-3 Cub ARF are available in 40-class, but
this one is much smaller and lighter, giving you the option of using a 400-480
class electric motor instead of using nitro gas. All balsa construction.
Aluminum alloy framed cowl. Superb realism and build quality. All major
components ready for immediate assembly.
- Wing Span: 47 inches (1194 mm)
- Overall Length: 27.5 inches (698.5 mm)
- Wing Area: 550 sq inches (2074 sq cm)
- Flying Weight: 4.0 - 4.25 lbs (1.8 - 1.9 kg) with Ni-MH
- Motor Size (for Electric): Recommended 400-480 Class
- Engine Size (for Gas): 2C .10 cu in
- Radio: Minimum Required: 4 channels - not included
- Servos: Required: 4 Mini Servos - not included
Recommended: 4 JR Sport MH-48 (JSP20040)