new Art-Tech 2.4Ghz Russian Knight Su-27 Flanker Twin 64mm Electric Brushless Jet
Su-27 Flanker is designed for the hobby enthusiast. Based on its
full-scale counterpart, this Russian jet flight model has a high roll rate and
even can do the famous "cobra maneuver" flight. Even a beginner can easily setup
and stably fly this model. It is also made as a highly maneuverable model for
intermediate to expert pilot. This model includes a radio transmitter, a speed
controller, two electric brushless ducted fans, and 5 electric servos. You will
definitely enjoy flying this model.
|What the Pro says!
The Art-Tech Su27 Twin 64mm is an Incredibly complete package.
Includes five minute epoxy, a screwdriver...EVERYTHING. Only 8AA batteries
are needed to complete it.
Construction takes about thirty minutes, and the instructions are excellent
and complete. Quality of construction is very good, no problems at all.
The decorations and paint job are exceptional, the plane is VERY colorful
In the air...takeoffs require about 75 feet. I don't think it will get off
grass, I would not even try it. It needs a smooth surface like pavement. I
don't think hand launching it over grass without the landing gear would be a
problem, but the bottom intakes are a little fragile, I worry about damaging
them on landing. The plane was designed to fly from a runway, so that's
where mine is staying.
Power is decent. In spite of some dumb posts on some interenet sites, it's
not a dog at all, it flies just fine on the provided power system. Top
speed is maybe 55mph, pretty typical for a ready to fly foamie jet. No
speed demon, but just fine. It will loop easily from level flight. The
roll rate is tremendous, you might want to tone it down. Landings are very,
very easy. All around, it's a very easy plane to fly, a good first jet.
The electronics included have all been fine, including the stock battery,
the charger included is great, the receiver is a dual conversion FM type,
the transmitter is decent quality.
Good value for the money, a very nice flyer, looks great in the air. I am
I also saw that some people said that the videos posted online of this plane
must have been doctored, that that could not have been a stock power system
in the video, etc...
Baloney. Mine flies just like that. It flies very well. Don't beleive all
the "experts" who post on the internet and say you have to modify this or
that...the plane is very well thought out and flies just fine right out of
You can upgrade it with more power if you like, no problem, but let nobody
say the designers did not do their homework, or that the plane cannot fly,
as somebody put a lot of time into this model, and it flies very well, and
it looks really great in the air, and it's very easy to fly.
For more reviews and comments on other NitroPlanes.com products by rc
Designed in the late 1960s as a high performance fighter with a fly-by-wire
control system, and with the ability to carry up to 10 AAMs, the highly
maneuverable Su-27 was one of the most opposing fighters ever built at the time.
The first 'Flanker-A' prototypes flew on May 20, 1977 and entered service as the
'Flanker-B' in 1984. The 'Flanker' has seen a number of aerodynamic changes
since, and exists in a variety of forms today. The Su-27IB, or Su-34
designation, is a long range attack variant with side-by-side seating for two.
The Su-27UB 'Flanker-C', or Su-30 designation, is a tandem two-seat long range
interceptor and trainer. A navalized version called the Su-27K 'Flanker-D',
designated Su-33, was designed in 1992 for deployment on Russian aircraft
carriers. It has folded wings, retractable flight refueling probe, arrester
hook, strengthened landing gear, and moving canard fore planes. Next generation
'Flanker' derivatives include the Su-35 and the thrust-vector controlled Su-37,
both vastly more enhanced then the Su-27, with canard fore planes and the
ability to carry up to 11 and 14 external stores, respectively.
- 4 Channel Full Function Radio Controlled (Aileron,Elevator,Rudder,Throttle)
- New 2.4GHz spectrum technology, with the functions of automatic
identification and precise code pairing, strong anti-jamming, and allow
more than 20 aircrafts to fly at the same field at same time
- Full aerobatic characteristics; inside loops, outside loops, axial
rolls, inverted flight, knife edge, stall turns, hammerheads, and spins
- One of the best ducted fan jet in the market!
- State of the art components such as Twin Brushless Ducted Fans, 2x
18amp Brushless Speed Control, and 2200mah 11.1 Volt Li-Po Battery Pack
- Famous "Cobra Maneuver" available
- Turning front-wheel
- Rudder helps steer plane on ground on its scale landing gear for easy
- Ready to Fly in Just Minutes!
- Super tough, lightweight airframe!
- Perfect appearance and emulation (Scale appearance, great attention
has been given to details)
- Shock Resistant Reinforced Fuselage and Strong Wings
- Can Take Off From Ground or Hand Launched
- Ground Take-Off can be performed easily
- Excellent Flight Performance
- Super easy and super stable electric powered scale R/C park flyer for
beginner or middle-level users
- Stable inverted flight
- Fuselage with pre-installed Electronics, Motor, Servos, and Speed
- Superb Quality, Simply the Best RTF Jet you can find!!!
- Super stable for beginner, Super low speed for safety, Super low
altitude for fun
- Fabricated by accurate molds with high fidelity of real airplane
- One of the Best Looking Jet in the market
- Excellent stability and aerobatic capability
- Detailed Body Structure
- High roll rate
- Digital Proportional Motor Speed Control
- Crash Resistant Construction
- Easy to Fly, Easy to Control, Super stable for beginner
- Slow Speed Flying Capable, Good for Beginner
- Suitable for both beginners and experienced pilots
- Best choice for Beginner - Advanced pilots
- Approximately 20 minutes flight time on each charge - Optional Li-
poly battery will help to achieve better performance and longer flight
- All spare parts and accessories are available
- Complete Kit, Ready to Fly, Easy to Assemble (Everything is included
and 90% assembled -- only required 8 AA batteries for the transmitter to
- Wingspan: 793mm (31.2 in)
- Overall Length: 1088mm (42.8 in)
- Twin 64mm Ducted Fan Jet
- Flying Weight: 780g (27.5 oz)
- Wing Loading: 35g/dmē
- Wing Area: 15.6dmē
- Thrust: 400g+
- Drive System: 2x B2015-31S brushless motors
- Servo: 5X 9g high speed micro servos
- ESC: 2X 18A brushless speed controller
- Battery: 11.1V 2200mah Li-Polymer
- Control system: 4 CH Multifunctional FM Radio Transmitter and 6 CH
- Radio Control Range: 1000 feet
- Airplane (90% assembled)
- 4 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio Transmitter
- Wall Battery Balance Charger
- High Quality Rechargeable 11.1V 2200mah Li-Polymer Battery
- English Manual