New Art-Tech New 2.4Ghz 4 Channel Yak 54 3D Aerobatic Airplane- Brushless + LiPo - Ready to Fly!
54 - Brushless + LiPo - Ready to Fly!
aerobatic & 3D airplane! Full Review on RCGroups.com
The Yak-54 is an all foam plane with geared motor, 11 x 4.7 prop and more
servo throw movement than you’ll ever need - even for a 3D machine. My plane was
red, blue and yellow, completely decaled, painted and ready to go. At less than
600 grams, I had a really good 3D machine for some extreme flying.
Wing Span: 930mm/36.6in
Flying Weight: 580g/19oz
Battery: 3 cell 11.1V (Li-Po)
★.Brushless Speed Controller!
★.The Plane comes with a much better
★.This model is most suitable for Intermediate &
Excellent slow-speed capability and stability. More flexibility in
controlling with larger rudder. perfect aerobatics performance with powerful
- Fully painted and decaled wing, tail and fuselage
- Landing gear
- Three 11 x4.7 props
- Rubber spinner
- 11.1 volt 1300 mAh LiPo with T connectors installed
- LiPo 12V balancing charger with .3 to 1.0 amp adjustable input rate
- Screw driver and wrench
- Clear canopy with interior instrumentation and pilot seat backs
- All linkages, clevises and screws
- ArtTech 4ch 2.4GHz transmitter & 6-channel PPM receiver
Here's how it comes out of the box!