Airfield used their technical expertise with EPO foam to create a wonderful replica of the A1 Skyraider, as operated by the United States Navy (USN), the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and the United States Air Force (USAF) during World War II. Carefully constructed with EPO foam the plane embodies scale looks in a small 800mm sized package.
This model features a high power 820Kv Out-Runner brushless motor throwing a scale inspired four bladed propeller. Four 9 gram servos are pre-installed from the factory and provide precise movement of surface controls. The model is equipped with a 20Amp brushless electronic speed controller supported by a 11.1v 800mah lithium polymer battery. This power combo delivers excitement from this old fighter aircraft.
This model is ready to fly with battery and radio system included. The ready to fly version is best pilots that don't want to hassle with assembling a radio system and electronics package. All you need to do it build the plane and setup the control surfaces and it is ready for flight.
Take to the skies with the fastest and meanest Skyraider aircraft! Only from Airfield.
- Precision Scale and High Performance Aircraft
- Molded with durable EPO material
- Ready to Fly with electronics pre-installed
- Perfect Roll, Loop, And Inverted Flight
- Reliable 2.4ghz radio system
- Lipo battery and charger included
- Wing Span: 800mm ( 31.5in )
- Length: 625mm ( 24.6in )
- Thrust rate: 1:1
- Servo: 9g Servo X 4 (Installed)
- Landing Gear: Fixed Landing Gear (Included)
- Motor: 820Kv Out-runner Brushless Motor (Installed)
- ESC: 20A Brushless ESC (Installed)
- Propeller: 3 Blade Propeller With Spinner (Included)
- Battery: Li-Po 11.1V 800mAh 15C (Included)
- 4-Channel 2.4ghz Radio System (Included) Required to Fly:
Assembly of Plane
AA batteries for transmitter