Airfield Skyraider A1 RC War Plane 4 Channel Warbird Almost Ready to Fly 800mm Wingspan (White)
Airfield used their technical expertise with EPO foam to create a wonderful replica of the A1 Skyraider, as operated by the United States Navy (USN), the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and the United States Air Force (USAF) during World War II. Carefully constructed with EPO foam the plane embodies scale looks in a small 800mm sized package.
This model features a high power 820Kv Out-Runner brushless motor throwing a scale inspired four bladed propeller. Four 9 gram servos are pre-installed from the factory and provide precise movement of surface controls. The model is equipped with a 20Amp brushless electronic speed controller supported by a 11.1v 1300mah lithium polymer battery. This power combo delivers excitement from this old fighter aircraft.
This model is almost ready to fly with electronics installed. The almost ready to fly version is best pilots that don't want to hassle with finding servos, motors, and esc, and have a radio system of their own ready to install into the plane. All you need to do to build the plane is install the radio and setup the control surfaces and it is ready for flight.
Take to the skies with the fastest and meanest Skyraider aircraft! Only from Airfield.
- Precision Scale and High Performance Aircraft
- Molded with durable EPO material
- Almost Ready to Fly with electronics pre-installed
- Perfect Roll, Loop, And Inverted Flight
- Wing Span: 800mm ( 31.5in )
- Length: 625mm ( 24.6in )
- Thrust rate: 1:1
- Servo: 9g Servo X 4 (Installed)
- Landing Gear: Fixed Landing Gear (Included)
- Motor: 820Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor (Installed)
- ESC: 20A Brushless ESC (Installed)
- Propeller: 3 Blade Propeller With Spinner (Included)
Required to Fly:
Assembly of Plane
Battery: Li-Po 11.1V 1300mAh 15C
Charger to charge 11.1v battery
Minimum 4 Channel Receiver
Minimum 4 Channel Transmitter