Airfield have used their technical expertise with EPO foam to create a wonderful replica of the Skyraider, as operated by the United States Navy (USN), the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and the United States Air Force (USAF) during the World War II. Highly durable and looks just like the real plane.
This model features a high power 1300KV Outrunner brushless motor driving a Three blade propeller, also included are four installed 9g Servos and a fixed Landing Gear. This model also comes with a 20A Brushless ESC installed, adding to the excitement from this high performance aircraft. Ready to fly with battery and radio system included, this version is best for all beginners and advance users.
Take to the skies with the fastest and meanest Skyraider aircraft! Only from Airfield.
- Precision Scale And High Performance Aircraft.
- Molded By Durable EPO Material.
- With Pilot Figure Include & Installed.
- Perfect Roll, Loop, And Inverted Flight.
- Wing Span: 750mm ( 29.5in )
- Length: 600mm ( 23.6in )
- Flying Weight: Around 430g
- Servo: 9g Servo X 4 (Installed)
- Landing Gear : Fixed Landing Gear (Included)
- Motor: 1300Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor (Installed)
- ESC: 20A Brushless ESC (Installed)
- Propeller:87X6 3 Blade Propeller With Spinner(Included)
- Battery: Li-Po 7.4V 1,000mAh 15C(Included)
- 4-Channel Radio Control (Included)
- CG Position: 40mm (From Leading Edge)