FS-Th9X has revolutionized the way people experience RC, and now this radio
transmitter can stand up to the top competitions.
AFHDS (automatic frequency hopping digital system), is developed by FLYSKY for
all the Radio Control model lovers and is patented by FLYSKY at home. The system
is specially developed for all the Radio control models, that offers super
active and passive anti-jamming capabilities, very low power consumption and
high receiver sensitivity. With extreme rigorous testing by engineers and
studying the markets for years, FLYSKY AFHDS is now considered to be the one of
the best systems available in the market.
2.4GHz is the standard of new generation radio system because it has a lot of
advantages. Operating at 2.4 GHz puts the radio control out of the frequency
range of any 'noise' generated by the other electronic components on your
helicopter - such as the brushless motor, Electronic speed controller, Servos
and any metal to metal noise - eliminating interference and glitching that can
affect traditional frequency system.
How to bind the RX (receiver) to the TX (transmitter):
1. Plug bind plug into BAT, turn on plane/heli, the LED light should flash
(make sure power is connected to RX via ESC)
2. Hold down bind button on transmitter module while turning on the TX
3. The light should go steady now
4. Let go of bind button, turn off plane/heli, remove bind plug, turn off TX
5. Turn on TX and then turn on plane/heli