Dynam E-Razor 450 Brushless Helicopter 6 Channel Almost Ready to Fly RC Remote Control Radio
The Dynam E-RAZOR 450 brushless powered radio control helicopter is a fully capable 3D aerobatic collective pitch helicopter with a belt driven tail. The helicopter has a rigid aluminum upgraded main and tail system finished in a beautiful gunmetal color. The Dynam E-RAZOR 450 is powered with a 40amp brushless electronic speed controller and matched to a 2700kv brushless motor. It is also equipped with a head-locking GY192 Dynam Gyro and 4 9gram servos to control the swash plate. This model is constructed and prepared with components that will handle extreme 3D flight. All components are pre-installed and set-up at the factory.
- Almost ready to fly out of the box for the beginner or in stunt / idle mode it’s 3D capable right out of the box. Just add your own radio gear.
- All CNC metal head design from swash plate to blade grips offering a slop free, precise control system that will provide hours of flying before requiring any maintenance.
- Simple and compact frame offering a rigid and easy to maintain core of the machine.
- Efficient single stage reduction direct-belt-drive, offering a simple and constant drive.
- The simple frame and servo layout offers easy access for maintenance and repair.
- The main shaft is supported through 3 bearing blocks in the frames, giving a secure and rigid set up.
- Beautifully finished pre-painted fibreglass canopy.
Type: ARF Electric CCPM 3D Helicopter
Length: 25.8inch (655mm)
Main Rotor Diameter: 720mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 135mm
Gyro: GY192 Head Lock Gyro
Motor: Brushless 2700KV
Required to Fly:
6 Channel Receiver
6 Channel Transmitter
Battery: 11.1V 2200MAH 20C Li-Po battery
Charger capable of 11.1v Li-Po Charging