3-Channel 3D ARF Balsa Electric Brushless Powered Cap 232 Plane
Here's more products you may be interested in...
Balsa Electric Brushless Powered Cap 232 Plane.
With the Cap 232 ARF, the nearest field for 3D aerobatics may be as close as
your own back yard. Built of ultra light materials, the Cap232 ARF requires less
lift, so it can fly at speeds that would make other aircraft stall. And since it
can fly at lower speeds, it needs less space to fly in, and that means more
chances to fly close to home. Plus, less weight also means that servos and
control surfaces have less mass to move and more power available for speed,
strength and agility. And because it's an ARF, there's less "wait" between
buying and flying, too. The Cap232 ARF can be flight-ready — and floating
through its first flight — just a few hours after the box is opened.
- Almost Ready To Fly (require assambled) For Experience user only
- Length : 800mm/31.5 inches
- Wing Span: 930mm/36.6 inches
- Wing Area: 14.7 sq. dm / 228.5 sq. in
- Require Brushless Motor 450 (not included)
- Radio Required: 3 Channels, 3 Servos (not included)
- ARF Weight: 230g / 0.5 lb