T380 Lotus RC Quadcopter is a beginner to advance level multi-rotor aircraft designed for learning to fly multi rotor and also ideal for the FPV modeler. It has multi axis movement allowing it to rotate clockwise, counterclockwise, strafe left and right and fly forward and back. It utilizes a high performance MEMS sensor for 6 degrees of freedom allowing ultimate stabilization. The high efficiency 8 inch slow fly propellers and disc brushless motors allow this aircraft to reach 9g/W. It has the ability to altitude hold which keeps it stable in flight. It is simple aircraft requiring a minimum of 4 remote control proportion channels to fly which can be installed in a few minutes. This is an almost to ready to fly version which means you will need a radio system and a 3 cell 2200mah Lithium battery along with the charger.
Lotus T380 ARF Quadcopter Features:
- High efficiency: 8inch slow fly propellers and brushless motors, runs on 3S Lipo battery.
- Stability: utilizes high-performance MEMS sensor for 6DOF auto level stabilization with low drift with wide range of temperature support.
- Simple: a minimum 4remote control proportion channels are required to fly, Compatible with all standard RC equipments.
- Easy to setup： Install the supplied propellers, plug the cable to your receiver (Not included) and you are ready to power up with your 3S Lipo (Not included).
- The T380 supports altitude hold to assist stable flight.
Lotus T380 ARF Quadcopter Specifications:
- Aircraft size w/o prop: 410x410x140mm
- Maximum size with props: 615x615x140mm
- Motor to motor: Diagonal distance between two motor centers 410mm
- Propellers: CW and CCW custom props 8045 8inch
- Aircraft weight (kit only): 430g (Without battery, receiver, applicable payload)
- Take-off weight: 610g
- Recommended payload: ≤380g (Camera and mount)
- Maximum payload: ≤380g (Use standard 1P battery)
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1300g (Use standard 1P battery)
- Flight distance: Visual area
- Covers: Clear cover
- Wind resistance: ≤4Class
- Lotus T380 RC Qaudcopter ARF version
- Transmitter & Receiver (Not Included)
- 25C 11.1 V 1200 mah Lipo battery (Not Included)
- Balance Charger (Not Included)