The AeroSky P12 quadcopter is based on the frame of the AeroSky H100 quadcopter, just the like the H100 the P12 is built from strong yet light weight composite and glass fiber materials. The P12 provides the perfect frame for a highly capable machine. The front and rear legs are color coded along with color coded LED’s that allow the pilot to distinguish the quadcopter’s orientation during long range flight. This quadcopter is equipped with the Mega 2.52 MX flight control, four 2212 brushless outrunner 920KV motors, four 40amp Hobbywing Skywalker electronic speed controllers. This quadcopter comes with a factory installed GPS unit combined with the 3-axis gyro, accelerometer, magnetometer and high-performance barometer on the Mega 2.52 MX flight control which measures altitude, attitude which means it can be used for autopilot and automatic control. Multiple flight modes can be programed via Mission Planner and set to your transmitter. The AeroSky P12 Quadcopter comes with the main components pre-assembled right out of the box. It is pre-programmed from the factory with an X pattern flight setting and setup in 4 axis mode. Install the propellers and you’re ready to fly this awesome machine.
Dimensions: 47x47cm (18.5inches x 18.5 inches)
Four 10 inch Propellers
Battery: 3s 2200mAh
2.4G 6CH Radio
Motor: Four 2212 Outrunner Brushless 920KV Motors
ESC: ESC: 4pcs 40A Brushless (Hobbywing) Speed Controllers
Flight Control Board: MX
Mega 2.52 is a complete open source autopilot system featuring the best selling technology. This version is ready to use, with no assembly required. It allows the user to turn any fixed wing, rotary wing or multi-rotor vehicle (even boats and car) into a fully autonomous vehicle capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints (GPS module required - sold separately).
• Arduino Compatible
• pre-soldered and tested
• 3-axis gyro, accelerometer, magnetometer and high-performance barometer
• Built in 4 MP Dataflash chip for automatic data logging
• Honeywell HMC5883L-TR Digital compass
• InvenSense 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000
• Measurement Specialties MS5611-01BA03 Barometric pressure sensor.
• Atmel ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 (processing and USB function).
This is an updated GPS module that can used with ardupilot mega v2. This GPS module uses the latest technology to give the best possible position information, allowing for better performance with your Ardupilot or other Multirotor control platform.
You may require to configure this module for use with your flight controller (MultiWii Copter I2C GPS board requires 115200 baud). You will require a USB to FTDI adaptor board to do this.
Please note that this module ships with default settings and a baud rate of 38400.
• Standalone GPS receiver
• U-blox NEO-6M GPS module
• Under 1 second time-to-first-fix for hot and aided starts
• SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
• Anti-jamming technology
• Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
• U-blox 6 50 channel positioning engine with over 2 million effective correlators
• 5Hz position update rate
• Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°C
• UART TTL socket
• EEprom to store settings
• Rechargeable battery for Backup
• Build in 18X18mm GPS antenna
• RoHS compliant
Required to Fly:
Please click here to download the software
6CH Radio system
3S 2200mah Lipo battery
Batteries for Transmitter
Assembly of Props