The TechOne Hobby Mercury is an excellent trainer for beginners. It also glides extremely well for those wanting a plane for longer flight times. You can do route flight training, inverted flight, rolls, rolling loop and many other maneuvers to enhance your piloting skills. Constructed of durable EPO foam, the Mercury is resilient to light crashes when you are practicing your precise landing skills. The 1400mm wingspan ensures good lift and wind resistance. The wings can also easily be installed and removed via rubberbands. The tail section holding the vertical and horizontal stabs is constructed of lightweight and rigid carbon tubing. The landing gear is constructed of stronger and thicker materials to ensure stability and strength while taking off and survive sketchy landings. A rubber nose provides added durability in the case of the nose dive into the ground. Another feature that makes this plane user friendly is the location of the battery compartment. It is located if the front of the fuselage allowing for quick battery changes, unlike other trainers in the market where the pilot has to remove the main wings to access the battery compartment. The removable wings and stabilizers allow this plane to be easily transported in various types of vehicles. Whatís even better is that most of the electronics are assembled from the factory making build to flying time quick and easy!
This kit version comes with airframe only. All other electronics are not included. Recommended electronics are listed below.
Fuselage length: 1030mm (40.5in)
Wingspan: 1400mm (55.1in)
Flying Weight: 630-700g (with battery)†
1. 1400mm wingspan ensures its good wind resistance. And itís also easy to carry.
2. Landing gear is stronger & thicker materials used on landing gear sets ensure the stability and durability while taking off and landing.
3. Removable horizontal stabilizer makes it easy to carry.
4. Rubber nose provides added durability in the case of a hard landing or crash.
5. Three upper dihedral angles on wing assure its great stability.
6. All complicated assembly steps are finished in our factory, you donít need to spend much time in assembly before enjoy the flying.
7. Optional Flaps are molded into the main wings to allow for quick installation of flaps and achieve enhanced gliding performance
Required to Fly:
LiPo Battery charger capable of 3 cell charging
11.1v 1500-2200mah Li-Po Battery
4 Channel Transmitter
4 Channel Receiver
Brushless Motor MS2208 1550KV Outrunner
Brushless Electronic Speed Controller 20A
Four 8gram servos